New member with some questions.

Discussion of the Genuine Buddy, Hooligan, Black Jack and other topics, both scooter related and not

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

domromer

New member with some questions.

Post by domromer »

Hi, thanks for having me. I'm looking at a roughhouse and an 05 zuma with a 70cc kit. I've never ridden a Roughhouse but have ridden the zuma mentioned. Is there anything specific about the roughhouse that would make it stand out from the zuma? They seem very similar. The roughhouse is stock.
sc00ter

Post by sc00ter »

I have owned several 70cc converted Zuma 2 strokes, and still have a 70cc motor laying in the garage. Yes, I love Zuma's! Now, the Roughhouse is a great scooter and I have been tempted to get one just to mix things up. I ended up with a bone stock 98 Zuma so I guess Im still a Zuma owner. Pick which one fits you best. Pick the one that has larger underseat storage. Both are great choices so it comes down to price and intended use. If the Roughhouse is new, you get the warranty. If you know the Zuma and it has been set-up right and has been reliable then thats still a option. They are pretty equal in quality. Sorry I was useless in helping you choose.
RoaringTodd

Post by RoaringTodd »

For me at a 32 insteam (6 feet tall) the RH is very comfortable for me. Both of them run the same Minarelli engine, so its all about ergos.
Just because I am Deaf ... does not mean I can't roar.