A cool new Kymco we'll never see in the US

Discussion of the Genuine Buddy, Hooligan, Black Jack and other topics, both scooter related and not

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

babblefish

A cool new Kymco we'll never see in the US

Post by babblefish »

I really like this new 2018 concept Kymco CV3, but it's a shame it'll never make it to these shores. The engine is suppose to be a 550cc twin.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/j-QqyRCBOmI" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Some people can break a crowbar in a sandbox.
Dooglas

Post by Dooglas »

babblefish wrote:I really like this new 2018 concept Kymco CV3, but it's a shame it'll never make it to these shores.
Why do you say that? The Piaggio MP3 has been here for years, and Yamaha is supposed to be bringing one of their 3-wheel designs to the US shortly.
BuddyRaton
Scooter Dork

Post by BuddyRaton »

Dooglas wrote:
babblefish wrote:I really like this new 2018 concept Kymco CV3, but it's a shame it'll never make it to these shores.
Why do you say that? The Piaggio MP3 has been here for years, and Yamaha is supposed to be bringing one of their 3-wheel designs to the US shortly.
I wouldn't be surprised to see it here. Being so big the US is a good place to market maxi scooters.

Do we get everything? No. But Kymco is always trying to market here. Kymco is always a lead sponsor for Amerivespa and at gives some items for many local rally raffles.

Piaggio? Not so much...OK...not at all.
"Things fall apart - it's scientific" - David Byrne
www.teamscootertrash.com

'06 Cream Buddy 125, 11 Blur 220, 13 BMW C 650 GT, 68 Vespa SS180, 64 Vespa GS MK II, 65 Lambretta TV 175, 67 Vespa GT, 64 Vespa 150 VBB 64 Vespa GL
sc00ter

Post by sc00ter »

Wait and see what Kymco does, you never know with them. Wish we had a dealer, I like their products. Now I dont care for that weird 3 wheel Yamaha motorcycle but would be tempted with their Tri-City.