Updated: i got it heres the pics of my blur!!

All things Genuine Blur

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

justscooten

Updated: i got it heres the pics of my blur!!

Post by justscooten »

UPDATED: HERE SHE IS SHES ALL MINE I CANT WAIT FOR IT TO STOP SNOWING Image
Last edited by justscooten on Mon Feb 18, 2008 9:40 pm, edited 5 times in total.
itcardoc

price?

Post by itcardoc »

Check with your local dealer on the price. Genuine is/was offering BIG discounts to it's dealers for 2006 BLUR 150s. I don't know about the 2007s. You may be able to get one alot quicker than you think! -Kevin
If anything can go wrong ... it will!
Sunil

Post by Sunil »

I was in the same dilema with my buddy and waiting out the last of my honda payments. Then I got a 6 month 0% apr credit card :wink:
illnoise
Moderator Emeritus

Re: still waiting for my blur

Post by illnoise »

justscooten wrote:now is the black on gray only for the 200 or is it a new color for all 08's
Unless you know something we don't, the orange and grey is the 2006 150. The black and grey 200 was announced and on display at Dealer Expo last February, but it ended up not happening, they did black and grey 150s instead. There haven't been any 200s brought over, and there seems to be a surplus of 06 and 07 models at dealers, so I'd be surprised if they bring any more over for a while.
2strokebuzz: When news breaks, we put it under a tarp in the garage.
justscooten

Post by justscooten »

if you got scooterworks web sit they show a pic of a 150 in black.
i did talk with my bank today about a loan a three year loan for 4,000 bucks will be 129 bucks a month. so thats good.
illnoise
Moderator Emeritus

Post by illnoise »

justscooten wrote:if you got scooterworks web sit they show a pic of a 150 in black.
Yep, that's the 2007 150. They might be calling it a 2008 for title purposes, but afaik, all the black/grey 150s are from the same production run.
justscooten

Post by justscooten »

just an update im getting my scooter its a 07 black blur YESSSSSSSSSSS!!! :D
justscooten

Post by justscooten »

just uploaded some pics man i cant wait to go out and ride
shdyldy

Post by shdyldy »

Nice lookin scoot!!! I noticed your clock is displaying regular time. I still can't figure out how to get mine off of the military time.LOL
Safe ridin'
Kymm
illnoise
Moderator Emeritus

Post by illnoise »

shdyldy wrote:Nice lookin scoot!!! I noticed your clock is displaying regular time. I still can't figure out how to get mine off of the military time.LOL
Safe ridin'
Kymm
it could have been 9:30 AM! those photos are six months old, though, so it could have been either 9:30.

I seem to remember changing mine from 12-hour to 24-hour, so there must be a way to do it. It's not in the manual?

Bb.
justscooten

Post by justscooten »

i didnt rest the clock from 24 hr it was in the am and this thread is six months old not the pics i just updated my first post. i did just take it out for my frist ride i froze my butt off!!!i only went about a mile
Corsair

Post by Corsair »

how'd you like the ride?
justscooten

Post by justscooten »

Corsair wrote:how'd you like the ride?
man i what more! it was awsome i only got up to about 35mph and was out for about 10mins. it was just to cold but the road was dry and the sun was out but only 22 degrees . I WANT SPRING 8)
BlueMark

Post by BlueMark »

It's a beauty!

Please ask Jason to install a headlight modulator, let's not lose any more Blurs!

-Mark
justscooten

Post by justscooten »

BlueMark wrote:It's a beauty!

Please ask Jason to install a headlight modulator, let's not lose any more Blurs!

-Mark
i here ya man im sorry to here about yours man :cry: but i need to askwhat dos it do? i am going to get that wind screen and reflective pinstripes in red and silver. that and mayby a 357 magnum for anyone that even thinks of hiting me :lol: . i just remembered that we spoke about you at the shop the lady that works there i cant remember her name. but we where talking about jackets and saft gear and riding the blur up to get the frist serves and that you did the same up from ohio. she didnt know that your blur was down and out.
Last edited by justscooten on Sun Mar 02, 2008 12:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Corsair

Post by Corsair »

the modulator makes your headlight either flicker or pulse which helps you to be more noticeable during the day

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Motorcycle ... _Modulator
justscooten

Post by justscooten »

well spring is here well at least in case of the calender. but i have gotten out alittle i have put 45 miles on the blur. i wish and im sure most of you are with me on this IT NEEDS TO WARM UP NOW!!!! i got out for a 9 mile ride today after work and i frozzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.. so pray for warm weather and happy scooting
EP_scoot

Post by EP_scoot »

I hear you,
I was going to pick mine up from storage last Saturday and with temps barely above freezing and all the remelting I put it off. :cry:

Then I was going to go this Saturday, and now we have a snow storm coming ! :twisted:

So now I am soooo hoping that next Saturday stays dry and above 35-ish !!!!!

My MSF is coming up on April 11/12 and I was hoping to practice some exercises prior to it, but if it keeps going this way, geez, it might be only a week or 2 before it. Oh well, what can you do.

What bugs me is that I can only have time to get it on the weekend, but during the week we have had a few days around 40 and dry and I could have been riding! :x
Beer is the answer . . . what was the question?

D.