Forums
 FAQHelp  LinksLinks    SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Roughhouse 50 to 150? 200?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forums » Black Cat, Rattler & Roughhouse Discussion Previous topic :: Next topic  
eedo17

2014 Roughhouse

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2018 3:55 pm    Post subject: Roughhouse 50 to 150? 200? Reply with quote

I currently have a 50 with BBK, exhaust, super trans, and intake...is it in any way possible to swap out the 50cc with a 150 or larger while STILL utilizing the BBK and super trans?
Not worried about the exhaust or intake.

I wouldn’t be doing this on my own. I just need to know this isn’t s dumb question before asking them!
Stanza

Puch Maxi

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2018 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Which 150 did you have in mind? Going from a two stroke to a four stroke (thinking of the typical buddy 150 or GY6 150, you'd pretty much need to swap over the whole case, as nothing you have in there currently would be cross compatible.

Also, sorry if this is a dumb question, BBK refers to big bore kit? soooooo, if you have a kit on your 50cc (I'm assuming either 68cc or 72cc), and you want to go to a 150, why would you want to keep using the kit? Wouldn't that just make it a smaller displacement again?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forums » Black Cat, Rattler & Roughhouse Discussion Previous topic :: Next topic  Time: GMT

Jump to: