Forums
 FAQHelp  LinksLinks    SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

First Annual Nature Coast Scooter Club Spring Ride - Florida

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forums » Rallies, Events, Meetups Previous topic :: Next topic  
vintagegarage

2006 Buddy 125, 2003 MyBuBu 125, 2009 Buddy 50, St. Tropez, 2009 Buddy 150, International Italia

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2019 12:54 am    Post subject: First Annual Nature Coast Scooter Club Spring Ride - Florida Reply with quote

The Nature Coast Scooter Club is planning to have it's First Annual Spring Ride on Sunday, May 19, 2019, in Beverly Hills, Florida. Beverly Hills is in Citrus County about two hours north of Tampa and about 2 hours northwest of Orlando and an hour south of Gainesville. I'm planning to go and ride my pink Buddy 125. It would be great if some of the forum members who live in the Tampa, Gainesville or Orlando area could make the ride, so we can meet in person. The info about the ride is here:

http://www.vintagegarage.com/naturecoastscooterclub/index.html
vintagegarage

2006 Buddy 125, 2003 MyBuBu 125, 2009 Buddy 50, St. Tropez, 2009 Buddy 150, International Italia

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2019 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We had great weather for the ride and 10 riders..nobody from this forum showed up except me.. Three pages of photos are now posted at the link in the original post.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forums » Rallies, Events, Meetups Previous topic :: Next topic  Time: GMT

Jump to: