Confession time-I have a fading Buddy150.

Discussion of the Genuine Buddy, Hooligan, Black Jack and other topics, both scooter related and not

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

OBX Dan

Confession time-I have a fading Buddy150.

Post by OBX Dan »

Good mechanicals under open garage near the beach for 3 years sitting poor thing. 16k miles I used top shelf oils and did my own valve adjustments. I said in the "for sale" section that it had been sold but truthfully I could not sell it. NEW FIRE SALE.

2009 St Tropez. 16k miles. Maintenance has been great but for the last 3 years I have let it die a slow death. I have a new exhaust, belt, rollers, brake pads, and shoes ready to put on. $1000 gotta pick up. It needs a good home. I'm in Kitty Hawk, N.C. Bring a truck and 1000 bucks and we have a deal and you have yourself a solid scooter that needs polishing.

-Dan My # is 252 305 7760. Text me I won't answer a call.

Edit-Title in hand.
Syd

Post by Syd »

Pics, please.
The majority is always sane - Nessus
OBX Dan

Post by OBX Dan »

Syd wrote:Pics, please.
It is faded a bit but yeah I'll post some pics. For the price and new bits this scoot will sell. You just have to come to my house in Kitty Hawk.
sc00ter

Post by sc00ter »

So Dan is gonna close this thread later because the Buddy 150 is SOLD. How do I know this? I purchased it! Its rough around the edges but nothing major. I might start a thread on my attempts to 1: Post pictures and 2: Show my progress as I bring it back to life! Need to get the title done before I do anything. So, of I go.....
OBX Dan

Post by OBX Dan »

sc00ter wrote:So Dan is gonna close this thread later because the Buddy 150 is SOLD. How do I know this? I purchased it! Its rough around the edges but nothing major. I might start a thread on my attempts to 1: Post pictures and 2: Show my progress as I bring it back to life! Need to get the title done before I do anything. So, of I go.....
Sam it was a pleasure meeting you and your wife. I know the Buddy has a good home now. And thanks for the 6-pack! Gracious gesture. Please keep us informed on your progress!
tenders

Post by tenders »

OBX Dan wrote:And thanks for the 6-pack!
Great story, congratulations to you both! However, to clarify, did he give you some beer or did he show you his abs?
sc00ter

Post by sc00ter »

If I would have shown him my abs, he would have got a party ball or a mini keg!
OBX Dan

Post by OBX Dan »

Please lock this thread.