The original 2-stroke Genuine scooter and its 4-stroke manual and automatic offspring
Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
I was looking through some old magazines and came across these Stella ads. One is from a 2004 Scoot magazine and the other is from a 2006 American Scooterist magazine.
- 958A0B6D-13DF-4E63-82AC-C3824A356358.jpeg (110.63 KiB) Viewed 147 times
- F2291F96-3AC4-4141-A2CC-FDC4AD1C3649.jpeg (145.45 KiB) Viewed 147 times
Genuine changed their ads often. Here are three more from Scoot Magazine.
- 554FAD81-0FF5-4B80-8D7B-7E2549263A89.jpeg (118.76 KiB) Viewed 139 times
- 57E10433-65BF-4D7D-8646-8CAED8C82996.jpeg (112.82 KiB) Viewed 139 times
- 92C6A792-7AE8-4094-828A-DB6695784B67.jpeg (119.71 KiB) Viewed 139 times