Forums
 FAQHelp  LinksLinks    SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Stella 2t Spark issue

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forums » Stella Discussion Previous topic :: Next topic  
odetobob

Vespa VBB/ Stella 2t Engine

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2020 2:04 am    Post subject: Stella 2t Spark issue Reply with quote

Hey all.
I've got an 2005 LML 2T 150 engine in my Vespa that is losing spark after it's warmed up.
I think I've traced the issue to a pickup coil (Mine is the external pickup coil). It's measuring something like 16K ohms (and then OL after it's warmed up and I've lost spark).
Anyone out there know a spot to buy the pickup coil on it's own? Or have one I could buy off of them?
Or does anyone know if there's a fix for my issue that doesn't involve buying a bunch of parts to replace parts that are still working well?
Thanks in advance!
-B

Also, This is what my stator plate looks like:
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forums » Stella Discussion Previous topic :: Next topic  Time: GMT

Jump to: