A Scooter Affair, Episode 05

Discussion of the Genuine Buddy, Hooligan, Black Jack and other topics, both scooter related and not

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

Guff

A Scooter Affair, Episode 05

Post by Guff »

Episode 05 of A Scooter Affair podcast is out. The month we talk to scooter enthusiast, Kristin Donovan. Take some time and have a listen.

https://www.scooteraffair.com/a-talk-wi ... n-donovan/
tenders

Re: A Scooter Affair, Episode 05

Post by tenders »

I enjoyed this, thank you. And the others too, particularly Uncle Phil.

Ms. Donovan’s fondness for Stellas is peculiar, because in her blog her Stella seemed to give her nothing but trouble. Yet apparently she’s back again with Fireball #1, which lingered for sooooooo long on the “for sale” page.

Would love to hear from Robot or somebody else at ScooterWest, a current business leader at Genuine, somebody from Piaggio USA (which always seems like a nameless/faceless entity, perhaps by design), whoever plans the Cannonball, these mysterious figures EricAlm and Jesse behind MB and MV, and our own scootERIK with his 100k Buddy.
Guff

Post by Guff »

Thank you for the suggestions. I'm always looking, and open for ideas. I have a couple of those already in the works. Stay tuned in 2021!!
msmith0067

Post by msmith0067 »

I agree... Robot from Scooterwest would be a fun interview to listen to... I wish that shop was in my town.
tenders

Post by tenders »

Scooterwest did have a podcast for a while, but has let it lapse since mid-2018. Robot was never featured, as far as I can tell.

This is the video podcast, which was just a video of them recording the podcast. Well-intentioned, but not very carefully written or edited.
https://www.scooterwest.com/discover-le ... st-videos/