The Blur hits the ATL!!!

All things Genuine Blur

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

showtime2100

The Blur hits the ATL!!!

Post by showtime2100 »

:D Day 1, it rained all day yesterday. I test drove it just a little bit late that night; however, Day 2 is today....and I'm riding. I rode it to work this morning...exhilerating and refreshing....I know I'm supposed to be breaking in the new bike. I'm trying not to break 50 mph and not even throttle at 50 for long periods of time...Is that sufficient for my 1st break in period?
EP_scoot

Post by EP_scoot »

Hey Showtime,
Here is some loving for you. I think because of your name we were all expecting to see some "special" pictures, you know . . . a show of sorts.

Just kidding.

Glad you are enjoying the Blur-y lifestyle. It is an awesome scoot, isn't !
I commuted to work today, first time. A bit chili in the 35 degree temps, but I woke up quickly ! It saved me the std. cup of coffee needed to wake me up ! Another positive Blur feature :D
Beer is the answer . . . what was the question?

D.
showtime2100

Post by showtime2100 »

thanks for the lopve...Pics will be up soon...I ride eryday. Just tryin to get thru this break in period.Not throttlin over 50.
RIDIN HIGH!!!
EP_scoot

Post by EP_scoot »

I hear you,
I have put 200 miles in 9 days. At that rate, I should be done in a couple of weeks ! :D
Beer is the answer . . . what was the question?

D.
Corsair

Post by Corsair »

congrats on the new blur!
KRUSTYburger

Post by KRUSTYburger »

Congrats on your new Blur!!! It was starting to seem like only the "northerners" were riding them. My sister & her husband live outside ATL (off 575) and he works in the city as a firefighter (Decalb county, I think?). Anyways, My dad & I may be going up there on our scoots at some point, so if you know any good rides in the area, HOLLA! :mrgreen: