Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

goatlover

can you import from Canada?

Post by goatlover »

found this looking for some stuff...

http://scooterunderground.ca/products/g ... _Naked.htm
golfinguy

Post by golfinguy »

Cool, but why would you want to import that when the rattler 110 is less money, before you pay for shipping and duty from Canada? That's a lot of dough for a 50 cc 2 stroke PGO compared to what we pay, especially with the canadian dollar being on par now with the US.
From our wonderful Buddy 50 service manual:
ass’ part loose
ScootLemont

Post by ScootLemont »

I just picked up my Rattler 50 (same scoot as naked) for 1,700 & change out the door - it is a 2006 but new (full warranty) with only 49 miles.
I get the impression I could have picked up a 2008 from the dealer for around $2,000 + tax, title, etc.
BTW - I love the scooter
nissanman

Post by nissanman »

I'd go with a Rattler 50... or a de-stickered BlackCat (if you can find one) if you like the look of the Naked. And with all the $$$ you save you can modify the snickers outta it vs the Canadian Price.
EZPZ #65
ScootLemont

Post by ScootLemont »

Goatlover.... not sure if you like the look of the naked over the rattler or just thought the PGO was a neat find & wanted to share... but if it is the case of liking the look of the naked over rattler... the stickers on the rattler 50 come off pretty easy & then you are free to do what you want.