Instrument Panel

Discussion of the Genuine Buddy, Hooligan, Black Jack and other topics, both scooter related and not

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

addictionriot

Instrument Panel

Post by addictionriot »

Hi all. Thanks for all the wonderful info.

I will be buying a buddy intl (not sure which one) in about a month :D I'm so excited I can barely stand it..

Anyway does anyone have any pics of the "Instrument Panel"? The one on genuine's website is a little small..

I'm sure I will have a ton of questions when I finally purchase it so thanks in advance ;)
jfrost2

Post by jfrost2 »

A bit small to see like you said, but theres the gas meter, right/left turn signals, emergency lights (both turn signals blink), high beam light, odometer to show how many miles you've traveled, and the speedo to tell how fast you're going.
kilted texan

Post by kilted texan »

Isn't it the same panel for the 125cc's?
jfrost2

Post by jfrost2 »

Yeah, 100% the same, color might be different, but features are same.
Queen

Post by Queen »

Here is a little larger pic:
Attachments
282790446_j6WCU-M.jpg
282790446_j6WCU-M.jpg (91.26 KiB) Viewed 1087 times
addictionriot

Post by addictionriot »

Thanks!

We actually went to our local Harley dealership and put a deposit down on a Pamplona :D They were really nice and are going to let me pay the balance off over a month. So basically I have a buddy on layaway :o
Dooglas

Post by Dooglas »

addictionriot wrote: We actually went to our local Harley dealership and put a deposit down on a Pamplona :D They were really nice and are going to let me pay the balance off over a month. So basically I have a buddy on layaway :o
Do they sell a rear rack for the Harley so those guys can carry a Buddy along as a spare? I understand Harley's are pretty well known for leaving their rider stranded in inconvenient places far from home.
addictionriot

Post by addictionriot »

Ha they should. I forgot to ask ;)
KABarash

Post by KABarash »

addictionriot wrote:Thanks!

We actually went to our local Harley dealership and put a deposit down on a Pamplona :D They were really nice and are going to let me pay the balance off over a month. So basically I have a buddy on layaway :o
Where'd you find a dealer that'll do that? I'm in Pa and the closest dealer I've found, in Maryland, they want paid in full right off!
addictionriot

Post by addictionriot »

Vreelands Harley-Davidson
317 Montour Blvd
Bloomsburg, PA 17815
Phone: (570) 784-2453

My boyfriend talked to the store manager Brian first.. our salesman was Jose

We just told them that we would pay it off in about a month. He was really nice about it.
Skater29

Post by Skater29 »

Well I got my Scooter financed with a card called FUNancing, that is kind of like a charge card, through GE Moneybank.
SarahScoot

Post by SarahScoot »

Ducati Seattle does financing (it's what I did) through AlaskaUSA Credit Union. The interest rate is fairly low for a "motorcycle" loan, at 8%, but I'm paying it off much sooner than the two years allowed. Hate paying interest, but we weren't going to be able to free up that cash until later in the year, after scooting season, so financing was a great option :)