Genuine Roughhouse 50 Parts

The spirited black sheep of the Genuine lineup

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

siafu

Genuine Roughhouse 50 Parts

Post by siafu »

Hello.

Does anyone know where I can get a couple parts for my new Roughhouse 50?

I had it on the kick stand for a second while my back was turned and it fell.

The left handle brake broke, and also the left back signal light broke. See pictures.

I don't know the parts numbers or what they are called, and where to order them, please let me know. Thank you very much.
Attachments
handle.jpg
handle.jpg (33.77 KiB) Viewed 1015 times
handle-1.jpg
handle-1.jpg (34.27 KiB) Viewed 1015 times
light.jpg
light.jpg (55.73 KiB) Viewed 1015 times
nissanman

Post by nissanman »

Looks like an excuse to upgrade some turn signals :wink: Call your dealer, they can get replacement parts. But it may be less expensive to go aftermarket. That's one reason why I got rid of the stock rear turn signals...
EZPZ #65
siafu

Post by siafu »

nissanman wrote:Looks like an excuse to upgrade some turn signals :wink: Call your dealer, they can get replacement parts. But it may be less expensive to go aftermarket. That's one reason why I got rid of the stock rear turn signals...

OK, but if I was to change these, where can I buy them, besides the dealer, thet charge to much. What other turn signals do you sunggest, a place to purchase them from.

Thank you.
nissanman

Post by nissanman »

How much did they want for turn signals????? You can check out my new ones at yahoo groups "genuinerattler"
EZPZ #65
siafu

Post by siafu »

Hello.

After searching up and down the web, I could not find these parts anywhere, not sure why, the scooter is to new I guess, most never even heard of this type.

I went to the dealer, and it was actually not too bad, normally these guys \overcharge for everything, but not these parts, both the light and the lever came up to 26 bucks, so not to bad, or is it??
nissanman

Post by nissanman »

That's pretty cheap, I wouldn't complain.
EZPZ #65