Add me to the roster! New 2007 Blur.

All things Genuine Blur

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

nickwhite44

Add me to the roster! New 2007 Blur.

Post by nickwhite44 »

Hi all,

I just purchased my first scooter, a 2007 Blur 150, and I couldn't be more excited. A friend of mine picked up a Buddy 125 too. In my head, I was totally thinking that I would get a more retro-looking scooter and I rode some of the Kymco's and other Buddy models. I liked the look of the Buddy 150 Intl., but the second I got on the Blur and turned the first corner I was sold. I never would've picked this scooter on looks, but the ride and performance were just perfect for me. So what's the deal though, is this model a dead-end? I am just a little worried about parts and such in the future - also accessories.

Anyway, glad to find a group of Blur enthusiasts online.

Nick
Last edited by nickwhite44 on Mon May 19, 2008 12:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
nissanman

Post by nissanman »

Keep reading the posts... you'll find plenty. G-Max!!!! I had to flip a coin between the Blur and the Rattler. The 2t won, but if I could have two scooters :D
EZPZ #65
CTL11

Post by CTL11 »

Congrats.

I planned on buying one tonight, but the dealer wanted $3600 out the door and I had to pass. Gonna keep looking.
jfrost2

Post by jfrost2 »

What dealer did you look at? Genuine is all sold out of them, and any blur's left is what is left in the entire country.

Wish we could just import them from PGO and pay factory direct pricing, I bet the 150 would be around 2000 US dollars plus a couple hundred for shipping and import fees.