Rattler112

The spirited black sheep of the Genuine lineup

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

KABanshee

Rattler112

Post by KABanshee »

Hey where did his post go, I think the guy sounds pretty harmless. If he wasn't why then would he be so non confrontational with his post that just got deleted or moved into the mods forum. Did this guy perhaps get overreacted on? Perhaps like you said in an earlier post that once you have time to further check him out you would then re open his forum access.

just my .02 looking in from the outside.
"Hey Little Buddy" - Jonas Grumby
ericalm
Site Admin

Post by ericalm »

I'm trying to keep this as low-drama as I can, but...

First the guy never responds to my email, which, by the way, as as polite and non-confrontational as could be. Then he goes onto other forums and lies about it. Then he comes here and instead, once again, of doing the smart thing and just emailing me, asking to be reinstated, he re-registers under a new name and starts taking shots at me.

How would he expect me to react?

This is all aside from the fact that since all this started, I've had my suspicions confirmed by people in the scooter business who are outside this forum. They don't want to be named because none of us want to get into one of these little online wars of words with people contradicting one another and having to react and so on. I'm already up to my ass in it.

So all I can say is this: Please trust my decision was justified and based on real information, not just suspicion and that I acted to protect the integrity of the forum. I take these matters very seriously. I also want to retain the trust of the members here and have my personal reputation to consider. Those who have been on the forum for a while know that when problems arise I usually handle them with more fairness than people receive elsewhere and that I do not act hastily or without reason.
Eric // LA Scooter Meetup Group // Stella 4T // Vespa LX // Vespa LXS // Honda Helix // some, uh, projects…