Hey Everyone! Purchasing the last 2007 from Genuine.

All things Genuine Blur

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

DarkHorse

Hey Everyone! Purchasing the last 2007 from Genuine.

Post by DarkHorse »

Hey Everyone! New member to the forums, but I've been reading thru most of the discussions for about a month now. Lots of great stuff in here, can't wait to post some pics and mods on my Blur when I have them available. I take delivery of my 2007 Blur on June 20th (gonna be the longest 22 days in history...), which is also the last one of 4 remaining 2007 Blurs in the Genuine warehouse purchased by a local dealer. I noticed a few other Minnesota locals who regularly visit the group, maybe I'll see you around the lakes sometime soon. Anyways, I have a whole slew of questions, I'll make sure to post them when I have more time. Later!
babblefish

Post by babblefish »

That sound great and I'll bet as the pick-up date gets closer, you'll really be chomping at the bit. So from what you said, there's 3 more Blurs to be had - there are several people on this forum who may be interested in knowing where to buy one of these last remaining scoots.
DarkHorse

Post by DarkHorse »

Sadly enough, the dealer bought the last 4 remaining Blurs out of the Genuine warehouse, and sold 2 of the 4 within a matter of days, I stopped in yesterday to make another payment on mine, and the last one on the showroom floor was gone. Another rep told me that as far as he knew, there were no more left, and that they sold the last one already. Too bad, cause I have a really good friend that wants one now as well, but is probably outta luck. The owner did tell me though that he was having record sales, more so cause of the increasing gas prices. Hmmmmm...... maybe time to consider starting up a scooter business of my own.....
EP_scoot

Post by EP_scoot »

Darkhorse,
welcome to the forum. Yes, there are quite a few locals around.
You might want to check out (no www) scooter.meetup.com/225. It is how we get out news about local rides. Also the TNR site (Tuesday Night Ride) http://fnirt.com/tnr/

You will love the Blur ! :D

See you on the road !
Beer is the answer . . . what was the question?

D.