Genuine Notices Us, Does Not Stomp On Our Heads. Film At 11.

Discussion of the Genuine Buddy, Hooligan, Black Jack and other topics, both scooter related and not

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

jess

Genuine Notices Us, Does Not Stomp On Our Heads. Film At 11.

Post by jess »

We've managed to get Genuine Scooter Company's attention, just a scant few days after we went live. Not entirely unexpected, since one of their employees registered here right away.

The good news is that rather than send us a C&D or some such, they seem to have embraced our existence and even gone so far as to link to us on their Buddy page.

Thank you, Genuine. We look forward to building a community around your scooter.
Tikka Masala

Post by Tikka Masala »

That is great Jess! When I saw PJ had registered, I thought this might happen. PJ does the Genuine website and the graphic as you probably know.

:lol: CONGRATS TO MODERNBUDDY! :lol:
ebc3

Post by ebc3 »

Sweet! The link can only help, Beale.
jrsjr
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Genuine Notices Us, Does Not Stomp On Our Heads. Film At

Post by jrsjr »

jess wrote:Thank you, Genuine. We look forward to building a community around your scooter.
Genuine Rocks! Buddy Rolls! :D
Beamie

Post by Beamie »

Manufacturer support section would be nice.
addicted

Post by addicted »

I just "discovered" that today myself. There's a Yahoo Genuine Buddy forum linked there too.
Take care,
Gary
JerryG

Post by JerryG »

Nice to get that kind of support. Can only help make the product better.
Scoot On!

Jerry
OkieBuddy

Modern Buddy Rocks!

Post by OkieBuddy »

Modern Buddy has been great for information about the Buddy. I especially like the accessories that seem to keep popping up.

My grandson purchased a TGB Laser 150 cc scooter and has been checking around for a forum to discuss his new ride, without any luck.

The Buddy really seems to have taken flight and the sky is the limit!

If anyone knows of any TGB forums I can refer him too, please let me know. He is probably reading this right now, shaking his head.

I know he likes his bright green ride and would like to discuss it with some other TGB enthusiasts and have as much fun as we are! :D
Jim
jess

Re: Modern Buddy Rocks!

Post by jess »

OkieBuddy wrote:My grandson purchased a TGB Laser 150 cc scooter and has been checking around for a forum to discuss his new ride, without any luck.
As much as I hate to refer anyone there, the New Scooter Forum at ScooterBBS is the place to talk about all random twist and go scooters, especially Chinese imports. I warn you, though, it's a pit of despair and bickering, which is why I started Modern Vespa and Modern Buddy.
OkieBuddy

Modern Buddy Forum is BEST!

Post by OkieBuddy »

Thanks Jess for the information on a forum for the TGB. It has all types of scooters, people, rants and raves.

I am glad to be a part of your Modern Buddy forum with people that care about getting the most our of their scooter without all the negativity other forums fall into.

It's not all about how fast can I go, mod it, or mine is better, because we know it' really all about, the Buddy love we all share! :D
Jim
dahuffy

Re: Modern Buddy Forum is BEST!

Post by dahuffy »

OkieBuddy wrote:Thanks Jess for the information on a forum for the TGB. It has all types of scooters, people, rants and raves.

I am glad to be a part of your Modern Buddy forum with people that care about getting the most our of their scooter without all the negativity other forums fall into.

It's not all about how fast can I go, mod it, or mine is better, because we know it' really all about, the Buddy love we all share! :D
DITTO!
"Cinderella is proof that a pair of shoes can change your life"