Help me decide!

Discussion of the Genuine Buddy, Hooligan, Black Jack and other topics, both scooter related and not

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

axiom007

Help me decide!

Post by axiom007 »

Looking for honest opinions. Deciding between Buddy 125 and a Vino 125. I like the looks of the vino, but all the specs point to the Buddy being the better machine. What is your take.
If you are gonna do it, make darn sure the juice is worth the squeeze.
vitaminC

Re: Help me decide!

Post by vitaminC »

axiom007 wrote:Looking for honest opinions. Deciding between Buddy 125 and a Vino 125. I like the looks of the vino, but all the specs point to the Buddy being the better machine. What is your take.
Well, let's see- pretty much everyone on this board owns a Buddy, so which one do you think we'll be leaning towards?? :wink:

If possible, ride them both and make your own choice, as they both seem to be solid scoots and you'll get a great ride whichever you choose.
vitaminC

Post by vitaminC »

Oh, and read this.
avidgirl

Post by avidgirl »

I test drove both and my honest opinion is that the Buddy seemed more peppy and easier to handle.

I also like the accessory options offered with the Buddy but that wasn't my deciding factor.

Both are good scooters. See if you can take a test drive on both then figure out which one you like best. The new Vinos should arrive soon (if they haven't already) so you might get a good deal on a 2006 model if you are looking to purchase immediately.
Leigh

Creme Buddy 125
ericalm
Site Admin

Post by ericalm »

There's definitely a bias here, but from what I've read and heard form owners the Vino is a good scoot. In some ways, I prefer its aesthetics. The Buddy is just more spirited in so many ways, though. It's a decision you should make after test riding them both.