Just rode home

Discussion of the Genuine Buddy, Hooligan, Black Jack and other topics, both scooter related and not

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

GalacticFattPatt

Just rode home

Post by GalacticFattPatt »

Got my orange 125 today! On the phone with Geico now. Then off to my friends house. He has a Zuma 50cc. he is going to be so jealous. I am so happy! I am now finally one of you! hehehe
Evil will always prevail, cause Good is just dumb!
ScooterMonkey

Post by ScooterMonkey »

Congratulations & Welcome! :clown: :clap: :clown:
AxeYrCat

Post by AxeYrCat »

FWIW, Geico seemed to be terribly expensive for a lot of people on here.

You may want to shop around a bit. :wink:

And congrats!! :D
Huh? What just happened?
jrsjr
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Just rode home

Post by jrsjr »

GalacticFattPatt wrote:Got my orange 125 today! On the phone with Geico now. Then off to my friends house. He has a Zuma 50cc. he is going to be so jealous. I am so happy! I am now finally one of you! hehehe
Welcome to Buddy ownership! I bet your friend with the Zuma will be pea green with envy :mrgreen: when he sees what an awesome scooter the Buddy is.

Ride Safe. Helmet. Riding Gear. Real Shoes. MSF Course.

Orange Buddys Rock the Road!!!
GalacticFattPatt

Post by GalacticFattPatt »

Okay, I picked it up with 8 miles on it, now I have 40 miles. My buddy loves it, I rode his zuma while he tore off in front of me my ride.
On my way there, I had my first close call. 3rd back at red light, turns green, we start to move, and I hear the firetruck coming cross intersection. So I stop, and hear screach, I turn to see a ladies face in her SUV 5 feet from me, "what are you stopping for" i point at the screaming firetruck crossing the section, she say oh, thats okay then.
It can happen that fast. She was the one not paying attention. Had I been in a car, she would have hit me for sure.
Anyway, I going to try and attach a photo for you lot.
Evil will always prevail, cause Good is just dumb!