New Corazzo (scooter jackets) site

Discussion of the Genuine Buddy, Hooligan, Black Jack and other topics, both scooter related and not

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

ericalm
Site Admin

New Corazzo (scooter jackets) site

Post by ericalm »

Corazzo has a new site where you can actually view their products. Metroscoot.com, which was their online retailer, is now just bounces to the Corazzo site after months of having technical problems and being down for maintenance.

A lot of dealer sites mention carrying the Corazzos, but the only place I found that sells them online is Scomo. Of course, I'll be going to my local dealer if I buy one.

There's also a new Corazzo jacket, the Speedway:

And I read somewhere that they've announced another new jacket.

For those unfamilar with this brand, Corazzo makes quality armored jackets for scooterists of both genders. They are scooter people and have been very responsive to the community.

I'm hoping to find a hoodie under the Xmas tree this year [hint].
ellen

Re: New Corazzo (scooter jackets) site

Post by ellen »

ericalm wrote: I'm hoping to find a hoodie under the Xmas tree this year [hint].
I found a Hoodie under my Christmas tree last year.
Santa must have known I was very very good :D
GatsbyGirl

Re: New Corazzo (scooter jackets) site

Post by GatsbyGirl »

ellen wrote:
ericalm wrote: I'm hoping to find a hoodie under the Xmas tree this year [hint].
I found a Hoodie under my Christmas tree last year.
Santa must have known I was very very good :D
Ericalm was very, very good last year. Which is why he found a Vespa topcase under the tree. This year he's only been ok, so he'll be lucky to find anything scooter-related at all. :P
weebl

Post by weebl »

I want to get a corazzo hoodie, but I'm running into the problem that all of my friends already have all the cool jackets, so we all end up looking identical. I already can't wear my Modified Apparel sweatshirt anywhere scooter-related.
golfingirl

Post by golfingirl »

There's not to much competition out there for scooter apparel IMO. Corazzo definitely has cornered that market.

I just ordered my Corazzo 5.0 jacket this week from SCOMO. I wanted the baby blue, but had to settle for the white as Corazzo won't have any in my size for at least a month. It's finally starting to cool down here in ATL and with my recent 'scrape'... I want armour.
Laura
ScooterLibby

Post by ScooterLibby »

I have the Corazzo hoody. I've only worn it once so far, but that one time was really nice. It fits well, will definitely work for layering, and seemed to be perfect for riding. It's also a plus to not have giant branding all over it. I am just not a fan of other peoples names all over my body.
We're not cute, we're dangerous!
Keys

Post by Keys »

...every time I put a hoody on, I can't see...

--Keys 8)
"Life without music would Bb"
ScooterMonkey

Post by ScooterMonkey »

Keys wrote:...every time I put a hoody on, I can't see...

--Keys 8)
You might wanna' try turning it around... :wink:
hangukhurley

Post by hangukhurley »

Too bad they don't make any jackets or armored hoodies in pink and black. I didn't see any on any websites or at Scooterville. They are nice jackets/hoodies, though!! :lol:
- hangukhurley & Frenchy...Pretty in Pink!