Clean outdoor pics of 07 Blur...

Scooter and Rally Pictures and Videos

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

GFridrich3

Clean outdoor pics of 07 Blur...

Post by GFridrich3 »

Noticed there arent many shots of the 07's on the board. I was at a local dealer today to see if I want to drop the hammer on one before they are all gone and snapped a few pics. This is just my way of giving back to this great little forum for the information its provided me the past couple weeks researching the Blur. Heres the pics, enjoy!

Also, i posted a poll asking for advice on the purchase in the Blur specific forum, where I did get a straight on side shot of the muffler side, but unfortunately, Im sitting on it in the pic, so no pic from that side without a rider. Does give a good impression what a 5'-10" tall / 170lb / 31" inseam guy looks like on the Blur. Feel free to check it out and post some advice for me there! Thanks!
sailortot

Post by sailortot »

nice pics.

i like the black wheels on the blur.

i wish there were wheel options on the bud.
BeachBuzz

Post by BeachBuzz »

:shock: is there no front fender on the '07 :?:
GFridrich3

Post by GFridrich3 »

Haha, yea. and no rearview mirrors either.

I thought the 07's were off-road use only anyways?

(but really, the ones on the lot were all partially assembled, waiting for purchase)

Also, the front shock reflectors were not aligned properly yet either. Dealer said all those things would be taken care of during final dealer prep after sale. They just wanted the rest of their Blur stock to be assembled enough to put out for display. The rest were inside the building and all looked the same.