Scooter Ego

The spirited black sheep of the Genuine lineup

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

Knox

Scooter Ego

Post by Knox »

So I gave up my scooter to my twin brother today. He brought it back late this afternoon and said he loved it.

Tonight I'm in my garage and saw he played a joke on me, I think I like it:) Wow - I have a V-8 now!
Attachments
ks2.jpg
ks2.jpg (23.71 KiB) Viewed 1021 times
ks1.jpg
ks1.jpg (52.35 KiB) Viewed 1021 times
nissanman

Post by nissanman »

:nerd: :rofl:
EZPZ #65
Hugo

Re: Scooter Ego

Post by Hugo »

Knox wrote:So I gave up my scooter to my twin brother today. He brought it back late this afternoon and said he loved it.

Tonight I'm in my garage and saw he played a joke on me, I think I like it:) Wow - I have a V-8 now!
What make and model tires are those? I purchased Duro HF 903 tires thinking that that was what the Roughhouse came with. Those treads are different than mine :? .
"The All Is One..."
Knox

Post by Knox »

They came on the bike - I'd have to check the make on them. Think shops swap them out before selling the bikes?
BGK

Post by BGK »

You realize the RH and the Rattler have different wheel sizes? Did you find them in 12 inch?
Hugo

Post by Hugo »

BGK wrote:You realize the RH and the Rattler have different wheel sizes? Did you find them in 12 inch?
Yes. My Duro HF 903 tires are 120/70 12 and 130/90 10. Should fit the Rattler. I just have not installed them yet, because I'm concerned about the knobbies scraping the rear fender.
I've also been investigating the Continental Navigators (better quality). Having trouble finding a USA dealer who sells them.
"The All Is One..."