My wife and her Buddy

Scooter and Rally Pictures and Videos

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

schlagle

My wife and her Buddy

Post by schlagle »

Finally got all of my wife's gear on for some pictures.

We were headed out for her first "real" ride. A nice slow twisty road with great views and almost no traffic.
Attachments
and one of me
and one of me
PICT2209.JPG (97.25 KiB) Viewed 927 times
PICT2203.JPG
PICT2203.JPG (96.37 KiB) Viewed 927 times
PICT2200.JPG
PICT2200.JPG (76.43 KiB) Viewed 927 times
MikieTaps

Post by MikieTaps »

she will definately be visible to other cars, those are two good lookin scoots!
ericalm
Site Admin

Post by ericalm »

Dual Corazzo action! You two are lookin' smart. Your wife definitely has the scooter girl aesthetic going there. My spouse also wears a Nolan N30 helmet (in pink).

I need to make buttons that say FUOCO. I love that crazy giant scoot.
Eric // LA Scooter Meetup Group // Stella 4T // Vespa LX // Vespa LXS // Honda Helix // some, uh, projects…
ryder1

Post by ryder1 »

Is that the "new" orange for the Corazzo 5.0?

She chose excellent colors for visibilty...she looks like she is going to have lots of fun.
robtaylor

Post by robtaylor »

can you tell us about the rear rack on her bike it looks like it has a platform or something on it.
formerly known as robonz23

www.cannonballbuddy.com
babblefish

Post by babblefish »

robonz23 wrote:can you tell us about the rear rack on her bike it looks like it has a platform or something on it.
Sorry for jumping in here, but it looks to be the mounting platform for a Givi box. The Givi is removable from this mount and is locked-on using the same key as the lid (same keyhole also). I have one on my scoot.
schlagle

Post by schlagle »

Wow, I had no idea we would get any responses. I was just using ericalm's bandwidth to show off our scoots :-)

Yes her rear platform is for her Givi case. We rarely use it but it is nice when you need it.

That jacket is the "new" orange from Corazzo. It is much redder while the old one is much more yellow. And her gloves have orange leather in between the fingers. I wish they made one with blue to match me ;-)

Thanks for all of the kind words. She's looking over my shoulder right now and grinning as I write this, even with her nasty head cold, yuck. Poor girl...

I have funny story about our first "real" ride that I'll post in the general forum. It's really funny.