Forums
 FAQHelp  LinksLinks    SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Touch up paint

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forums » General Discussion Previous topic :: Next topic  
skygayle

Buddy

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 2:26 pm    Post subject: Touch up paint Reply with quote

Anyone know if touch up paint is available? When I put the windshield on I scratched the surface.
Also how are you folks getting the pictures on here everytime I try it tells me my photos are too large??? Thanks all
bwilms

Genuine Buddy 125 (Orange)

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 3:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Touch up paint Reply with quote

skygayle wrote:
Also how are you folks getting the pictures on here everytime I try it tells me my photos are too large??? Thanks all

Personally, I upload them to Flickr and then use the
[img]http://www.flickr.com/thepicture.jpg[/img]
tags to post the link here.
ScooterMonkey

BlackBuddy125

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 7:16 pm    Post subject: Re: Touch up paint Reply with quote

skygayle wrote:
Anyone know if touch up paint is available? When I put the windshield on I scratched the surface.

The size limit for photos is I believe 500x500. if you have a photo-editing program on your comp it should be easy to re-size the images.
For now this is my touch-up paint...it works pretty well, & it's cheap! Mr. Green
lou76

b125, 88 honda elite ch80, 80's tomos bullet tt

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 7:23 pm    Post subject: ... Reply with quote

um, you are a technical genius man...
Razz
oh, and i just open up pictures in paint and use the stretch/skew to shrink them down.... because i, also am a technical genius... something in the phoenix water....
ScooterMonkey

BlackBuddy125

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 8:00 pm    Post subject: Re: ... Reply with quote

lou76 wrote:
um, you are a technical genius man...
Razz
oh, and i just open up pictures in paint and use the stretch/skew to shrink them down.... because i, also am a technical genius... something in the phoenix water....

Thx Isaac, it may be the Phx. water, but Brutus(all Buddys really) has definately brought out the "technical geniusness" in me. Nerd
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forums » General Discussion Previous topic :: Next topic  Time: GMT

Jump to: