Touch up paint

Discussion of the Genuine Buddy, Hooligan, Black Jack and other topics, both scooter related and not

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

skygayle

Touch up paint

Post by skygayle »

Anyone know if touch up paint is available? When I put the windshield on I scratched the surface.
Also how are you folks getting the pictures on here everytime I try it tells me my photos are too large??? Thanks all
bwilms

Re: Touch up paint

Post by bwilms »

skygayle wrote:Also how are you folks getting the pictures on here everytime I try it tells me my photos are too large??? Thanks all
Personally, I upload them to Flickr and then use the

Code: Select all

[img]http://www.flickr.com/thepicture.jpg[/img]
tags to post the link here.
ScooterMonkey

Re: Touch up paint

Post by ScooterMonkey »

skygayle wrote:Anyone know if touch up paint is available? When I put the windshield on I scratched the surface.
Also how are you folks getting the pictures on here everytime I try it tells me my photos are too large??? Thanks all
The size limit for photos is I believe 500x500. if you have a photo-editing program on your comp it should be easy to re-size the images.
For now this is my touch-up paint...it works pretty well, & it's cheap! :mrgreen:
Attachments
This paint touch-up tool is inexpensive, & comes in a variety of flavors to match your Buddy.
This paint touch-up tool is inexpensive, & comes in a variety of flavors to match your Buddy.
sharpie.jpg (1.66 KiB) Viewed 651 times
lou76

Post by lou76 »

um, you are a technical genius man...
:P
oh, and i just open up pictures in paint and use the stretch/skew to shrink them down.... because i, also am a technical genius... something in the phoenix water....
ScooterMonkey

Re: ...

Post by ScooterMonkey »

lou76 wrote:um, you are a technical genius man...
:P
oh, and i just open up pictures in paint and use the stretch/skew to shrink them down.... because i, also am a technical genius... something in the phoenix water....
Thx Isaac, it may be the Phx. water, but Brutus(all Buddys really) has definately brought out the "technical geniusness" in me. :nerd: