Who can refer a responsive dealer for parts replacement?

The spirited black sheep of the Genuine lineup

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

Hugo

Who can refer a responsive dealer for parts replacement?

Post by Hugo »

I've been trying to get a response from New England Genuine dealers for weeks about ordering green RoughHouse panels for my Rattler 110 without any results :x .
I'm considering finding a dealer out of the area that will take my order and have the parts delivered to my home. Can anybody refer me to a dealer that can help me out? I'm getting slightly annoyed by seemingly being blown off. I understand that they are probably very busy this time of year, but what if I needed a serious part replacement like a new rim?

Thanks!
"The All Is One..."
IceHouse

Post by IceHouse »

Have you tried contacting the folks at Scooterworks? They're a sister company of Genuine (I think) out in Chicago. They might be able to help you out, though their website doesn't list body panels for the Roughhouse, or for the Rattler either for that matter.

nissanman

Post by nissanman »

Try Doug at Vespa Hartford... just e-mail him with what you need.
EZPZ #65
vespatech

Post by vespatech »

www.vespaofcharlotte.com get our number from there and ask for caleb thats me or shelby either one of us can help you and we get parts pretty quick
Hugo

Post by Hugo »

Thanks guys. I already went through Scooter Works. They were excellent!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
"The All Is One..."