New rattler 110 and cluless...

The spirited black sheep of the Genuine lineup

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

rattler350

New rattler 110 and cluless...

Post by rattler350 »

I just got a 110 and was looking on info about adding a Prima pipe. Scooter works suggests roller weights and variator spring..What is this? I thought when you change an exhaust, you mess with the jets...I live in Atl, GA. What main jet do you recommend? Do I have to change the variator spring/rollers? i just want a little more performance without sacrificing reliability. Thanks for the input. Please let me know where the rollers and springs are located and what do they do...

THANK YOU !
Hugo

Re: New rattler 110 and cluless...

Post by Hugo »

rattler350 wrote:i just want a little more performance without sacrificing reliability
Eventually, you probably will sacrifice reliability. A vehicle is specifically engineered to handle what its creators gave it. If you start adding modifications to increase rpms, you'll probably find that down the road that things such as bearings will begin to go.
Enjoy the Rattler for what it is... A small reliable scooter with balls from HELL!!! :twisted:
"The All Is One..."
Frankie 2 Tone

Post by Frankie 2 Tone »

My Rattler came with the Prima pipe already installed, and it runs like the wind.........I want more power though!
Kickin' it hard to the Rock Steady Beat!!!!!!!!