Forums
 FAQHelp  LinksLinks    SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Seattle Area Buddies!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forums » Rallies, Events, Meetups Previous topic :: Next topic  
MikieTaps

Honda CBR 600rr RRRed.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 5:34 am    Post subject: Seattle Area Buddies! Reply with quote

Hey Guys!

I have posted this in the middle of a couple other threads but I thought I would start a new one to get everyones attention on this.

I am trying to get phone numbers, and or, email addresses of people in the seattle area that want to go for rides. I have been to some of the meetup.com rides, which were OK, but after the All City Scooter Day, I led a group of about 35 scooters on a 3 hours ride around Seattle and got tons of great feedback from people on the ride, and I want to organize and lead more rides.

So if you want to get on a text message / email / phone list for upcoming scooter rides in and around Seattle PM me what your info in whatever form you would like to be contacted in. I have allready gathered up about 6 or 7 people that are down for pretty frequent rides so this should be a good opportunity to get out on lots of great friendly medium to fast paced rides.

oh an p.s. I am not gonna sell your information or send you spam or anything, I am on MB.com all the time, I am just an accountant with a scooter problem and cant get enough of riding around!!! see you on the streets!!!

View user's profile Send private message [ Hidden ] Visit poster's website AIM Address
anndelise

Buddy 125cc

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 2:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

would ya lemme know if you come across any people in the bham/burlington/mt vernon area?
SarahScoot

'08 Buddy Pamplona

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 12:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sure you're holding onto my info, right? Very Happy Too bad my Buddy's in the shop right now... damn fuel leak problem and paranoia about being a mobile flamethrower Crying or Very sad Sure hope those Ducati guys are treating it well...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forums » Rallies, Events, Meetups Previous topic :: Next topic  Time: GMT

Jump to: