Seattle Area Buddies!

Info on scooter gatherings of all types & sizes

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

MikieTaps

Seattle Area Buddies!

Post by MikieTaps »

Hey Guys!

I have posted this in the middle of a couple other threads but I thought I would start a new one to get everyones attention on this.

I am trying to get phone numbers, and or, email addresses of people in the seattle area that want to go for rides. I have been to some of the meetup.com rides, which were OK, but after the All City Scooter Day, I led a group of about 35 scooters on a 3 hours ride around Seattle and got tons of great feedback from people on the ride, and I want to organize and lead more rides.

So if you want to get on a text message / email / phone list for upcoming scooter rides in and around Seattle PM me what your info in whatever form you would like to be contacted in. I have allready gathered up about 6 or 7 people that are down for pretty frequent rides so this should be a good opportunity to get out on lots of great friendly medium to fast paced rides.

oh an p.s. I am not gonna sell your information or send you spam or anything, I am on MB.com all the time, I am just an accountant with a scooter problem and cant get enough of riding around!!! see you on the streets!!!
anndelise

Post by anndelise »

would ya lemme know if you come across any people in the bham/burlington/mt vernon area?
The scootering section of my blog: http://anndelise.wordpress.com/category/scootering/
SarahScoot

Post by SarahScoot »

I'm sure you're holding onto my info, right? :D Too bad my Buddy's in the shop right now... damn fuel leak problem and paranoia about being a mobile flamethrower :cry: Sure hope those Ducati guys are treating it well...