SCHEDULED 24 HOUR DOWNTIME: 6/29 8PM Pacific

The spirited black sheep of the Genuine lineup

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

ericalm
Site Admin

SCHEDULED 24 HOUR DOWNTIME: 6/29 8PM Pacific

Post by ericalm »

Hey, folks. ModernBuddy is getting a new home on the Net, so will have to be down for about 24 hours as we move it and transfer the domain name to the new address. A temporary "site down" page will be up for some time while this occurs. Once it's done, users will automatically be sent to the new address when they go to modernbuddy.com.

The site will be going down around 8PM Pacific on Sunday, 6/29.

Since not everyone visits all forums, I am posting this everywhere. Apologies for the redundancy.

This is a good thing for us, as it will prevent some of the bandwidth glitches we occasionally experience due to sharing space with our cousins over on ModernVespa. It will also allow me to install some forum upgrades and mods that have been long overdue.

Everyone should know that this site owes Jess from ModernVespa (and also MB's founder) a huge debt for allowing us to freeload and share hosting and bandwidth with them. But we're all growed up and getting bigger, so it's time for us to leave home and get a pad of our own.

I'm already thinking of redecorating.

Thanks, Eric
Eric // LA Scooter Meetup Group // Stella 4T // Vespa LX // Vespa LXS // Honda Helix // some, uh, projects…