European G-Max

All things Genuine Blur

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

illnoise
Moderator Emeritus

European G-Max

Post by illnoise »

After conquering Taiwan, Australia, the US, and Turkey, PGO is targeting Europe now. Check out the graphics on the European G-Max models

http://www.motoblog.it/post/4646/nuovi- ... er-il-2007

if I'm reading the story correctly, it says they're getting the 125 and the 125 4-valve. I thought only the 150 model offered the 4-valve, so I might be reading it wrong or they might be wrong, or maybe PGO has developed a 125 4-valve for the euro market, where license tests and registration costs make 125s popular.

Seems possible, PGO appears to be willing to bend over backwards to please foreign distributors, even if it means painting them grey and orange!
2strokebuzz: When news breaks, we put it under a tarp in the garage.
Bryce-O-Rama

Post by Bryce-O-Rama »

Pgo presenta invece il G-Max 125, disponibile in due versioni: con motorizzazione standard o con motore 4 valvole e a iniezione
It says basically, "PGO is showing the G-Max 125, available in two versions: with a standard engine or with a 4 valve motor with injection." Fuel injection? Interesting. I bet an injected multi-valve blur would be pretty kickin'. I think it would put any and all top speed complaints to rest.

While i'm a fan of orange, I think I like that black, white, and red scheme much better.
- Bryce