Rode a BUNCH Thursday night

The spirited black sheep of the Genuine lineup

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

brandon75173

Rode a BUNCH Thursday night

Post by brandon75173 »

We covered about 100 miles with 9 of us in a group. There is a huge local fireworks show that turns all of Addison, which is a large socialite area, into a parking lot. Pretty rad stuff. Just imagine 9 scooters blaring horns at the same time, driving between cars, over sidewalks, etc to go through the mess. LOTS of thumbs up and hysterical laughter. We then cruised to the west side of downtown dallas and back towards deep ellum where we ended up at a dive biker bar. Like the kind of bar where the local scorpians hang out. LOL, got kinda sketchy until my buddy called the owner (a friend of his) over to say hi. When in crowded areas mass scooter transit might be the most fun thing possible. A couple of buddies of mine made up a "group" of sorts. www.myspace.com/mopedchurch dedicated to the propagation of good old childish fun. Great way for grown ups to disconnect from the grind and have a good time. Anyone else here from the Dallas area post up if you are interested.

Brandon
ScootLemont

Post by ScootLemont »

a few ruckus (rucki?) in the group
Nice stop at Hooters -
If I didnt think I would get some grief from the female players in the scavenger hunt, I would make that a subject for the week.