Forums
 FAQHelp  LinksLinks    SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

OT: Micro & Mini Car Day -- Scoots in the Show

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forums » Scooter Gallery Previous topic :: Next topic  
siobhan

many / most running

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 6:37 pm    Post subject: OT: Micro & Mini Car Day -- Scoots in the Show Reply with quote

See all pics below.

My b/f and I scooted 50 miles from Providence to Brookline, MA for the 08 Micro & Mini Car Show at the Larz Anderson Auto Museum. It's my favorite car show because the cars are available for rides! What other car show encourages visitors to crawl in the cars.

There was a Heinkel and Vespa with side car and PAV trailer in this year's show. Plus lots of Isettas and Messerschmitts and just plain weird cars.

I looooove the smell of two-stroke.

We stopped at a local chain called the British Beer Company for a cool libation and a yummy chicken, leek and rasher pasty. On the wall near one of the tables was a Quadrophenia poster. One of the barmen was nice enough to fill up my water bottle because it was going to be a long, hot ride back home. Thanks!

http://flickr.com/photos/cocktailsatfive/sets/72157606146263685/

enzomatic

Buddy 125

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love small cars, I was really torn between getting the buddy or one of these honda n600s that I've been obsessed with for a long while. This is my fav pick of one because of the guy in it.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forums » Scooter Gallery Previous topic :: Next topic  Time: GMT

Jump to: