Proving a Rattlers limitations

The spirited black sheep of the Genuine lineup

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

dmwarren

Proving a Rattlers limitations

Post by dmwarren »

Greetings,
I thought I would share what I saw today on the way home for lunch. I was doing about 55mph (indicated) on N. I35 access road near 51st Street in downtown Austin, Texas. I looked over my left shoulder to watch for exiting traffic, and I saw a person on a Rattler 110 looking really frantic in the center lane on the interstate(no helmet, and in shorts). He was going a little faster than me, and cars were swerving to get around him. If I were animated there would have been a large "?!!" over my head. 110cc scooter... I35... center lane mid day traffic... very ambitious. I tracked him for a little bit to see if he would exit, he didn't and I lost sight of him. I hope he got where he was going...
Frankie 2 Tone

Post by Frankie 2 Tone »

I am with you on that.......I love my Rattler, but I would never take it on the freeway, and if for some crazy reason I ended up there, I would not be in the center lane!!!!! What a nutball!!! I am a Paramedic, and we call guys like that "Job Security".
Kickin' it hard to the Rock Steady Beat!!!!!!!!
denskies

Post by denskies »

I dont like to get in i-35 in my xterra even. There are some crazy A$$ holes in austin nowadays. That guys sounds like he must have been smoking some pcp or some crap.
Silver Rattler buck ten
Custom bars
clutch spring kit
21 mm carb
custom front turn signals

Soon to be "the BATtler"