Just saw my first buddy in the wild in mount pleasant sc

Discussion of the Genuine Buddy, Hooligan, Black Jack and other topics, both scooter related and not

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

bjj4287

Just saw my first buddy in the wild in mount pleasant sc

Post by bjj4287 »

i work at harris teeter and when i went outside to get shopping cart there was a red buddy 125 just sitting there.. at first i was like no way but then i saw for sure so i walked really slow so i could catch the person coming out of the store to talk to him but he came out and go on and rode away right before i could get to him.. so dissapointing but so cool... :-)
sotied

Post by sotied »

He probably just robbed the bank and couldn't stick around to talk.

I know that the only time I'm don't want to sit around and talk scooters is right after I rob a place or put a rubber band around the spray nozzle handle on the kitchen sink. THAT's a hoot. Try it.
rajron

Post by rajron »

Saw several in the wild;
I was on vacation at Lake Tahoe, CA, NV and I saw several Buddies.
Two notable ones were; an Orange Buddy 50cc – Two ladies were climbing the grade to Inspiration point above Emerald Bay. And coming down the Kingsbury Grade, just as it levels in the valley, in one of those nice houses, I saw a Black 125cc Buddy in the driveway.
iinigma7

Post by iinigma7 »

That's kind of surprising. With a shop right over in Charleston you'd think there would be more around. Up here in Greenville we have to go to Charlotte to shop Genuine.
"...faster and faster until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death!"