Thanks all!!

Discussion of the Genuine Buddy, Hooligan, Black Jack and other topics, both scooter related and not

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

Garrett

Thanks all!!

Post by Garrett »

Just put the down payment on a Creme Buddy 125 and will be picking it up Friday! This is my first scooter as I am a recovering SUV addict, so things are looking up.

I spent the last 3 days pouring over the internet researching scooters and came across this site via Genuine's link. I spent the morning reading all the post in the general discussion and wanted to thank all you guys for an invaluable resource into the world of Buddy scooters. I made my choice for Buddy almost entirely on this board and look forward to joining the community.

First question: I'm a big guy, (6'3" 250); any similarly dimesioned guys out there riding a Buddy? What has your performance been like compared to Genuine's specs?

Many Thanks!!!
It is the customary fate of new truths to begin as heresies and to end as superstitions. - T.H. Huxley

Challenge what you know and admit to what you don't know. G.T. Zorigian
jrsjr
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Thanks all!!

Post by jrsjr »

Garrett wrote:First question: I'm a big guy, (6'3" 250); any similarly dimesioned guys out there riding a Buddy? What has your performance been like compared to Genuine's specs?
Hey, welcome aboard! I bet you're counting the hours 'til Friday. :D I'm your height (a few pounds less) and I thought the Buddy rocked when I tested it. Here is my impression of the test ride.

Ride safe. Let us know how it's going.
Anaxii

Post by Anaxii »

Have to agree with Garrett on the Thank You! I'm planning on picking up a buddy as well and have spent the last two days reading eveything I could get my hands on regarding the topic.

These forums have been invaluable!
Fury of the North