Which color?

Discussion of the Genuine Buddy, Hooligan, Black Jack and other topics, both scooter related and not

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

Which color do you prefer?

Pink
10%
Sunset
36%
Cream
19%
Black
26%
Other and please elaborate.
10%

Total votes: 42

Lagerhead

Which color?

Post by Lagerhead »

It seems to me that the Pink and Sunset are the most popular Buddy colors, closely followed by the Cream which I don't think exists IRL yet.
So since I prefer the Black I decided to start a poll to see what the general consensus is around the Internet.

Which color do you prefer?
ellen

Post by ellen »

Sunset? I thought it was tangerine :?
LDB

Post by LDB »

I have only seen the orange and pink in person. Of the two I like the orange. I think the black rack and other accessories will look great on the orange. If the black was all black I'd probably vote for it but I don't like the 2 tone as much as I like the all orange.
Support the entire Constitution, not just the parts you like.
SCOOTINPINK

Pink Scooter

Post by SCOOTINPINK »

Like the pink one and also the black and silver.
RabidChild

Post by RabidChild »

Black followed by the cream which I haven't see IRL yet. I would really like to see an olive green with a tan seat and grips.
Lagerhead

Post by Lagerhead »

RabidChild wrote:Black followed by the cream which I haven't see IRL yet. I would really like to see an olive green with a tan seat and grips.
Yes, I agree. The green and tan would be awesome.
My wife stopped by the scooter shop (Metro Scooter) yesterday and saw a cream one fresh out of the box. She liked it enough to call me at work, from the shop to tell me about it. She said it's kind of a pearl color that leans to the yellow side of cream.
FormerStella

colors

Post by FormerStella »

As my username implies, I used to own a Stella. She was such a pretty pink princess. The problem was mine, I'm not so great at the manual transmission (I'm such a wimp!) so I traded her in for the "sunset" Buddy. I couldn't do the white seats here in our part of the rust belt, and the matching handles kind of reminded me of the old man with white belt & shoes to match cliche. Anyway, I love the somewhat retro mix of the tan seat with the orange scooter. And the added visibility doesn't hurt.
keezy

Post by keezy »

I have the Orange/Sunset/Tangerine Buddy. At some point I plan on painting black stripes on it for my Bengals.

BTW, I just found this site. I love that there is a whole site dedicated to the Buddy.