Need hi res photos of particular Buddies

Scooter and Rally Pictures and Videos

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

Taz

Need hi res photos of particular Buddies

Post by Taz »

Hi all!

Again I'd like to thank everyone who has helped with my other questions. I've put a deposit down on a Buddy. Problem is I don't know which one to buy from a color perspective. My girlfriend isn't really satisfied with most the pics I've shown her as they aren't very high resolution and you can't really tell that well about the bike.

Unfortunately she isn't in town at the moment so I can't take her by a dealer to show her. Anyway they don't have the one I want to show her in stock at the moment so photos will have to do.

So what I am looking for is high resolution photos of the following color schemes:

Pamplona
Italia
Tangerine
Red
Black

Those are my favorites in order. I am leaning toward the 50cc version BUT if the photos are tempting enough I may just say the heck with it and buy the Pamplona. :D

So if anyone of you would be so kind as to point me to hi res photos of the beautiful scoots I'd appreciate it. Alternatively you can PM me and I'll give you my email address to send them directly. I am looking for something around 1600x1200 or at least 2MP and up.

Thanks in advance! I can't wait to see a good up close photo of some of these. I've never seen a Pamplona in person and I dont' think the photos on the Genuine website do it justice. Some of the scoots here are drop dead gorgeous such as Krustyburger's (excuse me if I made a typo on the name). That is actually what got me thinking about an Italia in the first place!
MikieTaps

Post by MikieTaps »

The best one of course! :P

Taz

Post by Taz »

Thanks. That will help a bit. I'll copy these and send them to her in an email. Some of this are like trying find a unicorn in the wild. :)
MikieTaps

Post by MikieTaps »

all those were taken at the same event :D It was a great day for buddy watching... i think there were 12 or 15 over all it was awesome!
Taz

Post by Taz »

I'm envious. There will be a big scooter rally this weekend and I'll be in Europe with my GF. We'll see a lot of scooters there I am sure. If I had known more in advance about the rally here, I would have tried to move our vacation.
Christy

Post by Christy »

here's mine "before"

and mine "after"
EPSP #76
Taz

Post by Taz »

That is a really sweet ride. I love that scheme. I wish it was in the 50. If buy a 50 and they come out with it next year in a Pamplona I'll be so PO'd! I have seriously thought about buying the body panels to make a 50cc Pamplona but that would be insane!
MikieTaps

Post by MikieTaps »

that would NOT be insane! That is 100% normal, especially in the scooting world! That is EXACLT what you should do! :)
Christy

Post by Christy »

either that or just paint it.
EPSP #76
ericalm
Site Admin

Post by ericalm »

I may have higher res of all of these:
viewtopic.php?t=2787
Eric // LA Scooter Meetup Group // Stella 4T // Vespa LX // Vespa LXS // Honda Helix // some, uh, projects…
Taz

Post by Taz »

Thanks! Those are definitely going to help.
ericalm
Site Admin

Post by ericalm »

Fuh. Okay, what i have is a 13mb PDF with all the images on one big sheet. I can convert it to a JPG or whatever if that helps, but the file will be pretty big. Want me to email it to you?
Eric // LA Scooter Meetup Group // Stella 4T // Vespa LX // Vespa LXS // Honda Helix // some, uh, projects…
Taz

Post by Taz »

Sure. My email address should be listed when I signed up. My mailbox should accept that size file. I think the max is 15MB or so. I do appreciate it.
BeetleGoose

Post by BeetleGoose »

Nice pictures. I can't really tell from the pix and I didn't get to compare when I shopped around, but is the red color from the Pamplona the same as the Red Buddy?
Christy

Post by Christy »

BeetleGoose wrote:Nice pictures. I can't really tell from the pix and I didn't get to compare when I shopped around, but is the red color from the Pamplona the same as the Red Buddy?
no, the pamplona red is a deeper, creamier red than the Red Buddy.
EPSP #76
m.sartori

nice looking Italia

Post by m.sartori »

Here is my Italia, that I bought a couple of months ago. I went to a local paint store, and had them custom match the green, so I could paint the milkcrate.
I've also been working on my custom paint job for my helmet. I haven't posted it yet, but I will in the Scooter Gallery section.
Attachments
scootweb.JPG
scootweb.JPG (162.95 KiB) Viewed 796 times