Jackets for "Real" Sized Women

Discussion of the Genuine Buddy, Hooligan, Black Jack and other topics, both scooter related and not

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

dahuffy

Jackets for "Real" Sized Women

Post by dahuffy »

Has anyone found an outlet in the Oklahoma area that has jackets sized for a "Healthier" sized woman. It would appear from what I've seen, I need at least a 2XL :shock: Gravity has taken effect since I've matured and "things" just aren't where they used to be :cry:

Anyways, I want a Pink jacket to go with my buddy.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
"Cinderella is proof that a pair of shoes can change your life"
Scootin_in_MS

Post by Scootin_in_MS »

Can't help you with actual stores in the area, but here is an online company that sells women's sizes. Sorry - no pink...

http://www.womanbiker.com/products.php3

Jody
mlstephens

Post by mlstephens »

There is a great store in Dallas, Moto Liberty that has a good selection of women's jackets. They are very helpful with sizing, and there are two nice women who work at the store. Call them directly rather than ordering over the website, and ask for female help with sizing (sorry I can't remember their names). The older of the two was particularly helpful with sizing of my (albeit men's) jacket.
[/url]
RabidChild

Post by RabidChild »

dahuffy

Post by dahuffy »

Thanks guys. I've been doing a bit more checking and I found a place in Tulsa that carries sizes XS to 3XL. I'm needing about an 18-20 I think.
Also don't want to spend a ton of money. Not too interested in leather either(too hot). :oops:
"Cinderella is proof that a pair of shoes can change your life"
ellen

Post by ellen »

The people who make these have no clue as to sizes.
Anyway, an 18-20 is usually a 1X or 2X. Like helmets, the sizes of these jackets vary by manufacturer. So you really need to try them on. Usually I try it on at a dealer. Figure out the size I need and then order it off the internet :)