Who here is attending? (Monster rally in Denver)

Info on scooter gatherings of all types & sizes

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

SCOOTERSOLDIER

Who here is attending? (Monster rally in Denver)

Post by SCOOTERSOLDIER »

Looks like a fun ride with BBQ a Band and a chance to win a Scooter!

The MONSTER RIDE!
Saturday, August 16, 2208

“Yikes! It’s The MONSTER– this summers’ BIGGEST scooter ride – Scooters are Taking over Denver! Join Peter Boyles and a couple hundred other spooky scooterphiles at Sportique’s South location (near Broadway & Quincy) between 11 AM and 1 PM then frighten motorists and pedestrians alike as The MONSTER snakes through the metro area. The MONSTER will end at Sportique’s Highland location (32nd & Pecos) for BBQ, from Brother's BBQ, and a concert by Denver’s own Erica Brown Band.

11 AM – 1 PM – Meet and Greet and Sportique Englewood. Refreshments, music and fellowship.
1-3PM – Ride through Englewood, Littleton, Aurora, Greenwood Village, Commerce city, etc.
3-4 PM – Ride arrives at Sportique Scooters in the Highlands (32nd & pecos) for delicious BBQ and DJ – plenty of parking and shade. Deep discounts on parts, accessories and apparel.
5 PM– Erica Brown Band performs live at Sportique!!

scootsmith

Post by scootsmith »

I am in!! Bringing the girlfriend.
jetboy

Post by jetboy »

I am definitely going to be there. Better gear up 'cause the weather could be sketchy.

-jetboy
"All these things - like telly witch-doctors, and advertising pimps, and show business pop song pirates - they despise us - dig? - they sell us cut-price sequins when we think we're getting diamonds."
illnoise
Moderator Emeritus

Post by illnoise »

Moved to "Rallies, Events, Meetups." I'll leave a ghost here because I'm nice.

I also added the rally name in the header, please be as descriptive and specific as possible in thread subjects.

Thanks, sorry to be a bossy moderator.

Bb.
Last edited by illnoise on Thu Aug 14, 2008 2:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
2strokebuzz: When news breaks, we put it under a tarp in the garage.
un_designer

Post by un_designer »

i'm planning on going... hope it doesn't rain. and i want to win that scooter :)
SCOOTERSOLDIER

Post by SCOOTERSOLDIER »

jetboy wrote:I am definitely going to be there. Better gear up 'cause the weather could be sketchy.

-jetboy
Looking forward to seeing you again jetboy, a freind from work has an old 63 vespa and this will be her first ride, I will be at the littleton parade in the morning as my son is in the parade, if it does not go to long I will show up for the ride, bringing rain gear and I also hope the weather cooperates for all of us, if not it may be a poor turn out, but what the heck, it may increase the odds of winning the scooter!