Rattle My Bones, Minnesota

Info on scooter gatherings of all types & sizes

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

BuddyLove

Rattle My Bones, Minnesota

Post by BuddyLove »

Hey everyone, time is growing nearer for the Rattle My Bones Scooter rally in the twin cities. Check out the site at www.rattlemybones.com for all the information and links to register.
There is 4 days of fun planned starting with a scavenger hunt on Thursday, small group rides on Friday, the big ride (77 miles of nonstop fun!) On Sat and a nice leisurely ride on Sunday. Not to mention food, music, drinks, and prizes!! A couple of scooters should be raffled off as well. :) Anyway it starts on August 14th (A week from Thursday) and runs through Sunday!
Hope to see some Modern Buddyists there!!
EP_scoot

Post by EP_scoot »

BUMP !

It starts tomorrow. I will make it to the historic ride on Friday for sure and most of Saturday's rides, games.

Hope to see some of you there ! :D
Beer is the answer . . . what was the question?

D.
Kevin K

Post by Kevin K »

Well, the Scavenger Hunt was a blast as always. Saw LOTS of Buddy's this evening.

Looking forward to the rest of the rally.

I am leading the Newbie Ride again this year. I highly encourage newer riders, or anyone that's never ridden in a group before, to come along on this ride. We'll teach you some basic group riding lessons, then go on a nice, leisurely ride along the river roads. It will be fun and informative.
Saturday's ride will be huge, so this will be a great primer.

Hope to see some of you this weekend.
-K
She rides: nothing yet
He rides: crappy 35 year-old Vespa (and 70cc Rattler)

Minnesota Motorcyle Monthly

My SmugMug