I've Converted My Husband

Discussion of the Genuine Buddy, Hooligan, Black Jack and other topics, both scooter related and not

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

dahuffy

I've Converted My Husband

Post by dahuffy »

okclc, HI!! First off,welcome to the boards and 2nd, congratulations on the test.

I'm having a ball with mine. So much so that I convinced DH (Kevin) that he needed one.....he now owns a Cream one! Coincidentally,we were heading home from work yesterday,me on my Buddy and Kev's in the back of his Dakota and who should we happen to pass on Midwest Blvd.,
Mr. and Mrs. Okiebuddy :D She switched over and got a cream one instead of the pink. I told her that means that she can't be a member of the "Pink Tinks" now. Guess it's just you and I around town now.

Take care. I'm off to Dallas for a shopping trip with the girls. Do you think I'll find a Pink Motorcycle Jacket at the Grapevine Mall :wink:
"Cinderella is proof that a pair of shoes can change your life"
okclc

Post by okclc »

I'm glad the Okiebuddies have their wheels--cream and all. Maybe she can be an honorary member of the Pink Tinks.

Good luck on your shopping trip--I'm into "all things pink" these days!
Rootin', tootin', and scootin'!

okclc
jrsjr
Moderator Emeritus

Don't Go to Sleep!!!

Post by jrsjr »

It's the Invasion of the Scooter Pod People! Don't fall asleep or you'll wake up a Buddy owner. Hey, wait a minute! That sounds like a great idea. I think I'll go take a nap... :D

Seriously, congratulations to Kevin. Hope he likes his as well as you like yours. Is he registered on ModernBuddy? Tell him the guys on MB want to hear from him.