(MBR, not much else) Rock'n'Roll again in Seattle...stealth

Info on scooter gatherings of all types & sizes

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

ScootingInTheRain
Location: Just North of Seattle, Just South of Mulletsylvania

(MBR, not much else) Rock'n'Roll again in Seattle...stealth

Post by ScootingInTheRain »

Hey everyone - especially Seattle people. And I guess dark pink scooter people too.

Third time's a charm: I'm playing with Glenn Bell (www.glennbellrocks.com) again tonight (Thursday) at 10pm, and it would be great to meet some MB'ers and talk about Buddys, scooting, and why I'm only getting 85bmpg without engine mods like MikieTaps.

DETAILS:
Glenn Bell at Mainstage Comedy and Music (don't look on the Mainstage website, it's not there, either they implement stealth marketing or are just lazy with the web edits)
315 1st Avenue North, Seattle - right across from Key Arena on 1st.

Band goes on at 10pm. I'll be there at 9pm to load in and drink a beer. Look for the guy carrying the big bags of gear, dragging knuckles, hitting things with other things.

Hope to see some of you there, if you don't have a job that requires you to get to bed on time.

~SITR
MikieTaps

Post by MikieTaps »

ill see if i can drag my gf out... I have had 2 scooter nights allready this week... Meetup.com and Vespa Club rides on Monday AND Tuesday... so I might be limited on the scooting related activities...

UNLESS... I just tell her you guys are this band I heard about and really wanna see, and I can just be like " Oh my god, SITR is that you?!?! I have NO IDEA you would be here..." hmmm that might work :)
ScootingInTheRain

MikieTaps wrote:ill see if i can drag my gf out... I have had 2 scooter nights allready this week... Meetup.com and Vespa Club rides on Monday AND Tuesday... so I might be limited on the scooting related activities...

UNLESS... I just tell her you guys are this band I heard about and really wanna see, and I can just be like " Oh my god, SITR is that you?!?! I have NO IDEA you would be here..." hmmm that might work :)
Yeah! And there is a comedian (Skyler Stone) on before us at 8, if you can trust their website. That would make a good date night...

Maybe I can put you on the guest list...
MikieTaps

Post by MikieTaps »

is there a cover?
ScootingInTheRain

MikieTaps wrote:is there a cover?
Yeah, I think it is $7.50. Like I said, not sure if there is a guest list, but if there is I'll put you on it if you want.

~SITR
MikieTaps

Post by MikieTaps »

it was good seeing you, sorry i couldnt stay for the actual show! :D
ScootingInTheRain

MikieTaps wrote:it was good seeing you, sorry i couldnt stay for the actual show! :D
It was good seeing you too!

That show SUUU--U-U-U-U----UUCKED!

That poor comedian who was on before us had 10 people there, and they were hecklers.

That venue does not advertise. They don't list their music anywhere (Stranger, Weekly), and you can't find the music on their website. No wonder our bass player served them eviction papers a few days ago (He's a bike courier).

~SITR
MikieTaps

Post by MikieTaps »

ouch... that sucks. stupid business managers... i swear, how hard is it to get an ad in the Seattle Weekly, or the PI... oh wait, its easy. My friend does the music write ups for the PI... :D