Seattle Meetup.com Group Ride tonite!

Info on scooter gatherings of all types & sizes

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

MikieTaps

Seattle Meetup.com Group Ride tonite!

Post by MikieTaps »

Hey guys!!!

Meetup.com Seattle Scooter Group ride tonite!! A group of us are meeting outside my apartment at Summit and Seneca on 1st hill at 6pm to ride over. Everyone is welcome, 50's 125's, hell I dont think we would object to a Sport Bike or Harley showing up!!!

If you want to meet us at the ride start point it is in the U district at the Scooter Gallery on Boat Street. PM me if you have questions, or need help getting there!!! WOOT WOOT!!! :D
brettro

Post by brettro »

sorry i couldn't make it. how was it?
MikieTaps

Post by MikieTaps »

it was pretty fun, we ended up at Randys down my boeing field... there was only one waitress so, i led a group of dissenters to a much better place, Jules Maes in Georgetown for dinner and beer. The meetup.com rides are great for new riders, they are slower paced... lots of 50cc's show up. I usually go just to recruit new people for MB.com and to get numbers of some of the crazier kids around here.

After the group ride, i usually lead the ride out back to the city and we act like scooter hooligans and its wayyyyy fun! I pulled my first superman, and I am starting to get good at flat ground wheelies! i used to only be able to pull a wheelie off of a incline...

Post by Guest »

I can't wait for my first group ride here in Seattle! I went to a SQREAM meetup a few weeks ago, but still dont have my license yet so I couldnt make the ride but went to just meet the folks etc. My motorcyle safety class is next week, so I should be good to go by the weekend! I will be at the next meetup ride! Sounds like fun!

Post by Guest »

I can't wait for my first group ride here in Seattle! I went to a SQREAM meetup a few weeks ago, but still dont have my license yet so I couldnt make the ride but went to just meet the folks etc. My motorcyle safety class is next week, so I should be good to go by the weekend! I will be at the next meetup ride! Sounds like fun!
zemacar

nsr - jules maes

Post by zemacar »

some history there - was my dad's favorite place in the 50's.
Look, honey, it matches the dishes.
MikieTaps

Post by MikieTaps »

Jules Maes? or Randys?