Stella + Vibrations = Head Trip

The original 2-stroke Genuine scooter and its 4-stroke manual and automatic offspring

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

alienmeatsack

Stella + Vibrations = Head Trip

Post by alienmeatsack »

I love my Stella. But one thing I notice on it over the 4C scooters is the vibration and how it affects me.

Sometimes, when I am going just the right speed with just the right amount of throttle, it vibrates my head at JUST the right frequency that it makes my vision all wonky and gives me head trips.

Does this happen to you guys? I used to have the same problem with one of my riding lawn mowers years ago but it was never as wierd of a "tuning to my heads resonance frequency" kind of a deal.
Dead Bunny SC | Tumblr: spazscooter | Twitter: @SPAZ_Scooter | Twitter: @DeadBunnySC
email: spazscooter@gmail.com
MikieTaps

Post by MikieTaps »

:shock:

ITS LIKE A FREE BUZZ! NO BEER PURCHASE REQUIRED! :D
alienmeatsack

Post by alienmeatsack »

It got more pronounced when I added the Sito+, too.

All I know is, it's annoying at times, and other times it makes riding fun.
Dead Bunny SC | Tumblr: spazscooter | Twitter: @SPAZ_Scooter | Twitter: @DeadBunnySC
Ronin

Post by Ronin »

Are you sure it's just not the Psilocybin kickin in? :wtf:

(Pullin a Mikie here... woot.. one more post in the bag.. one more post in the bag!!!) :P
http://www.flickr.com/photos/ronin_000/

"We're just all jealous that you will be able to ride for more than 45 minutes without your butt going numb." - jmazza
Scro

Post by Scro »

I've never noticed vibrations from the seat -- they all come from the headset. How tight are you gripping the handlebars? Or are you getting vibes from somewhere else?
"I had to call my mom to pick me up from Rock and Roll Tour." -- Bo Hicks, Baak Gwai
alienmeatsack

Post by alienmeatsack »

It's vibrations from the whole thing, including the "felt" vibrations coming from the engine and such.

My lawn mower does the same thing. But it's not as much fun to ride. :D