Sunday morning ride around St.Joe county MI

Scooter and Rally Pictures and Videos

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

justscooten

Sunday morning ride around St.Joe county MI

Post by justscooten »

Heres some shots of a friend with hes 1980 Honda CB400 Hawk. that sporting 1900 miles . the bike is older the he is but is in realy good shape it was a killer find!

well we road about 50 miles around St.Joe count around the town of Three Rivers were i live. out to and round the lakes the dot the area.
Imagegetting some go go juice
Imagegetting some go go juice for us at happylanding on cory lake doing the Dow.
Image and back at the house after a nice ride
Imageand back to bed for a nap!!
Racenut

Post by Racenut »

Sweet old Honda. But I'm thinking it would look better if he ditched to fairing. Naked bikes are all the rage these days :D
betsy q. bramble

Post by betsy q. bramble »

Yeah I agree...I hate the fairing, and think it would look great otherwise, and I am typically not even a motorcycle fan (besides the bonneville anyways)
justscooten

Post by justscooten »

the fairing was add at the dealer back in 1980 by the first owner. he got the bike with only 1300 miles on the clock for 600 bucks. the carbs needed a good cleaning and a tuning but its running smooth now . i do think that it would look better with out the fairing but it dos make for a better ride he rides 15 miles in to work one way. each day from a nother town.