Vespa Thousand Oaks, This Sunday

Info on scooter gatherings of all types & sizes

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

ericalm
Site Admin

Vespa Thousand Oaks, This Sunday

Post by ericalm »

http://www.vespato.com/

Anyone interested in riding out from LA/SFV? Might go the long way… :)

Details:
Update 8/26 !! 2nd Anniversary party Sunday, August 31st 12PM-5PM. Feel free to come anytime after 11 !!

3 Days until the VTO anniversary bash. We are expecting 200-300 folks here, thanks for all the RSVP's. Couple of things that may help you plan your day.

Lunch will be served from 12-3

We will go on two 20-25 mile rides. the first will leave at 1:30 and the second at 4:30. These are easy group rides with no freeway's involved. Hopefully we can line up 50-100 scoots for these !!

There will be fun, friendship, celebration, music and even a few give-aways. Thanks so much for your continued support of Vespa Thousand Oaks !!
Eric // LA Scooter Meetup Group // Stella 4T // Vespa LX // Vespa LXS // Honda Helix // some, uh, projects…
PasadenaSue

Post by PasadenaSue »

Great event! There were loads of scooters - Vespas, Buddys, MP3s, and an assortment of others that I didn't recognize. I cheated and rode my Harley (because of time) but it worked out as I got to test ride a St. Tropez and a Vespa LX150. Both were nice scooters but I still like my Italia.

Pics soon.

PasadenaSue
ericalm
Site Admin

Post by ericalm »

Yup, we had at least 5 or 6 MB members turn out, which was great.

Nice dealership, too. I think they're a good match for Genuine and vice versa.
Eric // LA Scooter Meetup Group // Stella 4T // Vespa LX // Vespa LXS // Honda Helix // some, uh, projects…
marsturm

Post by marsturm »

I really enjoyed the event. It was a pleasure meeting Eric, Sue, John, Linda, Dave, Trey, and many others. First time I've seen several Buddy scooters together.