It's starting to look like a scooter convention out here!

Scooter and Rally Pictures and Videos

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

Becktastic

It's starting to look like a scooter convention out here!

Post by Becktastic »

Sean took Bella in for her first service today while I was at work (thanks Sean!)

He parked his Italia where I normally park and it was joined by this black Buddy! Seems the owner of the massage school liked mine so much, he ran down to the scooter shop and bought their very last Buddy! :D

The acupuncturist later pulled up with this totally sweet vintage Vespa!

He probably shouldn't park blocking the handicapped ramp though...

I work at the mailing store next to the massage school. After Sean brought my scoot back, I closed up shop and brought the mail to the post office!

I can't wait to get my Prima milk crate, but it does look pretty cute with the postal tub strapped to the back!
Last edited by Becktastic on Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Howardr

Post by Howardr »

I hope Sean doesn't get in trouble for having government property strapped to the back of his scooter. :nerd:
Iron Butt Association Member Number 42256
Club - The Sky Island Riders.
Publisher: The Scooter 'Zine thescooterzine.com
armacham

Post by armacham »

Howardr wrote:I hope Sean doesn't get in trouble for having government property strapped to the back of his scooter. :nerd:
good thing thats becky's scooter. And its being taken to the post office so I think it counts as official business.
Becktastic

Post by Becktastic »

Howardr wrote:I hope Sean doesn't get in trouble for having government property strapped to the back of his scooter. :nerd:
The blue one's mine! I don't think they'd care since I was using it for official business...but I did consider keeping one strapped on there and figured they'd frown on it :P

Hey wanna come on a scooter ride to the San Xavier Mission with us tomorrow? We are meeting at Cycle Gear at 8am!
jperkins

Post by jperkins »

Becktastic, you keep refering to yours as the blue one (other threads too), but everytime i see a pic and your avatar i see seafoam green....is this just my monitor cause i see green
MB Member #322
Becktastic

Post by Becktastic »

jperkins wrote:Becktastic, you keep refering to yours as the blue one (other threads too), but everytime i see a pic and your avatar i see seafoam green....is this just my monitor cause i see green
It does look rather green in that first pic. I need to figure out how to adjust my camera (good thing I'm taking digital photography this semester!) but it looks blue in the last pic on my monitor.

I am absolutely positive it is light blue in real life though ;)

::EDIT:: I reworked the color of the first pic in photoshop...now it looks more lilac :P
Lift heavy eat clean!
ericalm
Site Admin

Re: It's starting to look like a scooter convention out here

Post by ericalm »

Great pics!
Becktastic wrote:The acupuncturist later pulled up with this totally sweet vintage Vespa!
Looks sweet but it has all the hallmarks of a "bodge" import. Avoid scooters that look like this at all costs! It's not just that they're "bad," they're often dangerous, held together with bondo and bad welds.
Eric // LA Scooter Meetup Group // Stella 4T // Vespa LX // Vespa LXS // Honda Helix // some, uh, projects…
Becktastic

Re: It's starting to look like a scooter convention out here

Post by Becktastic »

ericalm wrote:Great pics!
Becktastic wrote:The acupuncturist later pulled up with this totally sweet vintage Vespa!
Looks sweet but it has all the hallmarks of a "bodge" import. Avoid scooters that look like this at all costs! It's not just that they're "bad," they're often dangerous, held together with bondo and bad welds.
D: thanks for the warning! I know he had our scooter store put in a new engine, so hopefully it will keep on bringing him to work safely.
Lift heavy eat clean!