introducing creme buddy

Discussion of the Genuine Buddy, Hooligan, Black Jack and other topics, both scooter related and not

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

peabody99

introducing creme buddy

Post by peabody99 »

Here is the creme buddy enjoying some of Clevelands fine neighborhoods (Ohio City!).
Attachments
cream buddy.jpg
cream buddy.jpg (50.32 KiB) Viewed 3234 times
peabody99

Post by peabody99 »

Ohio City Buddy Gang taking a break at Great Lakes Brewing Company in Cleveland.
Attachments
oc buddy gang.jpg
oc buddy gang.jpg (117.01 KiB) Viewed 3181 times
DeadPatroit

oooooh

Post by DeadPatroit »

I must have it..yes.. I will have the Prea-a-a-cious-s-s-s. Looks too cool.. classy.. restrained.. sort of like yours truly. Thanks mucho for the post and the excellent pic!
real friends don't let friends use Windows.
peabody99

Post by peabody99 »

thanks! in fact the pic's do not do it justice. In real life, looks like fresh butter. Very classy fellow indeed
Scootin_in_MS

Post by Scootin_in_MS »

:cry: :cry: :cry: I want mine!!! It won't be in until sometime next week. I can't wait any longer. I swear I feel like driving to Cleveland...

Jody
peabody99

Post by peabody99 »

that's awesome you ordered site unseen (or did you have a picture?). You will not be dissappointed. I waited for them to come in, and then it was all over when I saw them, I was on the road later that afternoon. Not that is matters but it goes well with the Black Buddy my husband stole from me -it all worked out though since I like the cream so much!
Scootin_in_MS

Post by Scootin_in_MS »

I ordered site unseen, based on the comments from the Stella guy and the owner at Retro Cycle. And I assumed it would look similar to the cream BuBu. Now that I have seen pictures, I can't stand waiting. Plus, I sold my Met I, and now I don't have a scooter until I get my Buddy. I'll have it soon though. Then I can obsess about naming it. I wonder if it'll be a boy or a girl?

Jody
dahuffy

Post by dahuffy »

She's awfully pretty!
"Cinderella is proof that a pair of shoes can change your life"
OkieBuddy

You're gonna love it!

Post by OkieBuddy »

We just saw our new Cream Buddy! We pick it up tomorrow, it is beautiful.

My wife switched from Pink to Cream, it came in first and it is too sweet to resisit!

There were small metal flakes in the paint, making it very sparkly in the direct sunlight.

You are gonna love it!!!
Jim
dahuffy

She can't be a member of The Pinkie-Tinks now!

Post by dahuffy »

What's she going to do with her Pink Helmet now? :lol:

I'm sure she'll have a ball! By the way, I do believe that I saw you on your black buddy this afternoon....on NE 10th between Air Depot and MWBlvd. If it wasn't you, then someone else has joined the club and bought a new black Buddy for themselves.
"Cinderella is proof that a pair of shoes can change your life"
Scootin_in_MS

Post by Scootin_in_MS »

I just got my Cream Buddy tonight. I am so in love...I didn't get a chance to ride it much, but I'm going to tomorrow... :D

Jody
peabody99

Post by peabody99 »

show pics some day of Buddy in the south. Mine is lovin' the rust belt. it is pretty sweet isnt it?
msmaverick

sweet cream buddy

Post by msmaverick »

hi all from seattle. my cream buddy is on his way... should be here next friday. thanks for the pics! i spent most of yesterday online surfing scooter sites and searching for buddy gear. it's gonna be a loooong week!
martha :cry:
adios stella. hellooo buddy!
msmaverick

lurker

Post by msmaverick »

hi again. i'm a new member here, however my ID is characterized as a 'lurker', i've been called many things before... but a lurker? any hints to change that?
thanks,
martha
adios stella. hellooo buddy!
jrsjr
Moderator Emeritus

Re: lurker

Post by jrsjr »

msmaverick wrote:hi again. i'm a new member here, however my ID is characterized as a 'lurker', i've been called many things before... but a lurker? any hints to change that?
Hi martha,

Wecome to ModernBuddy. A "lurker" is a person who belongs to the board, but doesn't post. The cure? Make a few posts, and your status will change. :D

Ride safe!
tomstaggs

Post by tomstaggs »

As you can see, the second message gave you a member designation.