Leather Jackets in Mpls/St.Paul ?

Discussion of the Genuine Buddy, Hooligan, Black Jack and other topics, both scooter related and not

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

stickykitteh

Leather Jackets in Mpls/St.Paul ?

Post by stickykitteh »

Since Wilson's Leather s pretty much nonexistant now, and I refuse to order a leather jacket online, do you guys have any good reccomendations about where I can get a decent leather jacket in/near the Twin Cities? I don't want to waste money and look like a tool, so the many Harley Davidson locations close by are no good to me. I looked at Macy's downtown to see if they had any winter stuff on clearance, but the only women's leather jackets I could find were like a millimeter thick and cost about $4592834752984357. So yeah...any suggestions?
BeachBuzz

Post by BeachBuzz »

find what you want (motorcycle specific NOT Wilson's fashion leather) at Newenough.com then drive to Shallowater TX to avoid online phobia :hit:
Cheshire

Post by Cheshire »

I can't give you a specific location up there since I'm down here, but I'd recommend checking out the scooter dealerships first, then the non-Harley motorcycle dealerships. Is there a decent Honda, Suzuki, or Yamaha dealership in your area? Those three companies are pretty big into the sport bike, dual sport, and off-road markets. Probably good bets on having a good amount of gear available to check out. For me, Triumph and Ducati dealership has some jackets I'm convincing myself I don't need. ;)

Yeah, you want to avoid non-motorcycle (soft) leather. It doesn't offer any crash protection, which is what you're after.
evilscooterkitty

Post by evilscooterkitty »

Try Midwest Cycle Supply on 43rd and Nicollet in Minneapolis and Bob's Cyle on Highway 36 and Rice in St. Paul.
gearhead

Post by gearhead »

corazzo?
Dibber

Post by Dibber »

Bob's Cycle Supply in St Paul.
Bart "This is the worst day of my life!" Homer "No it's the worst day so far!"
www.twincitiesrider.com
skidad

Jackets In Minneapolis

Post by skidad »

Check out Scooterville, Awesome sales & service,terrific selection of riding apparel
MAJensen

Post by MAJensen »

What style of jacket are you looking for?
stickykitteh

Post by stickykitteh »

thanks guys!